One of the best things you can do to add value to your home is to improve its bathrooms. If you plan to sell your home, or if you just want to enjoy it while you live in it, a bath remodel is worth considering. You can increase your enjoyment of your home while adding to its eventual resale value.
At Jacuzzi Bath Remodel, we understand that bathroom makeovers are among the best home improvements for a high rate of return on your investment. This can mean selling your home faster if you list it and being able to recover your costs plus some.
Why Choose Jacuzzi Bath Remodel?
- Our estimators are highly trained and will assess the remodeling project you are considering so that you have an honest estimate before beginning the remodel. We try our best to avoid surprises and let our customers know what they can genuinely expect.
- Our customer service is outstanding. We are always ready to answer your questions and are flexible with our scheduling. You can expect responsiveness and convenience from the team at Bath Remodel.
- We offer the ease of hassle-free options to finance your project, as well as some of the best manufacturer’s warranties in the business.
Bathroom Remodeling Projects to Consider
Bathrooms these days fit all tastes, needs, and styles. When designing a plan for remodeling your bath, you should consider the following options. Any of these could increase the value of your home and improve its chances of becoming a hot commodity when you decide to sell.
Nearly Everyone Loves Walk-in Showers
These days, walk-in showers have a higher return on investment (ROI) than a simple bathtub shower combination. If you already have a bathtub in your home, you might do well to consider installing a walk-in shower. If you do not have another bathtub, this project may actually have the opposite effect and decrease the value of your home.
However, if you have a bathroom with a bathtub, a walk-in shower can complement it perfectly. If you plan to sell your home in the near future, speak to a local realtor for advice.
The team at Jacuzzi Bath Remodel can listen to your needs and customize your project to fit them. Reach out today if you are interested in adding a walk-in shower to your bathroom.
Tub to Shower Conversions
If you have more than one tub in your house but are not interested in a walk-in shower, Bath Remodel can do a tub-to-shower conversion for you. It is a quick process and has many added benefits. These are listed below:
- Reduced utility costs: You will notice that you use less water in a shower than in a bathtub, which also means less water needs to be heated. The combination means lower utility bills.
- Improve home value: Showers tend to be more popular than baths these days. This can mean an increase in your home’s monetary value and the ease at which you can resell it.
- Improve household safety: More accidents happen in the bathtub than in the shower. By replacing your bathtub with a shower, you are making your home safer and protecting bathers from accidents.
- Showers can take up far less room than bathtubs. This means a more economical use of bathroom space. The additional space gives the bathroom a less cramped feeling.
Accessible Bathroom Remodeling
If you or a family member needs a more accessible bathroom to fully enjoy your home, you might be concerned about the cost involved. A second concern that a lot of homeowners face is wondering whether or not remodeling for accessibility will negatively impact a home’s value.
Your home’s value may actually increase, depending on the makeup of the area where you live. Young families may not be as interested in modifications to make their homes more accessible. However, in communities made up of people who are 35 years old and older, you could add value to your home by making it more accommodating to those with special needs like mobility issues.
Listed below are some of the home alterations you might consider to make it more accessible:
- Walk-in bathtubs: A walk-in bathtub allows a person who might not be able to easily get in and out of a bathtub to still enjoy the luxury of being submerged and enjoying a hot bath. These tubs have a seat height that is tall enough for a person to enjoy, no threshold for entry, grab bars, and handrails to help with entry and exit.
- Roll-in Showers: Roll-in showers allow wheelchair users to enter the shower with their wheelchairs and retain some of their independence. Handheld showerheads, grab bars, and handrails, along with the additional space, can be a real asset to those in wheelchairs. The roomy shower is an enjoyable benefit for all users.
If you have an older bathtub or shower that looks as if it has seen better days, you might consider replacing it. We offer replacement tubs and showers that do away with your older, chipped, stained tubs and showers. These modernize the area, make them easier to keep clean, and overall refresh the entire room.
When your bathroom is showing its age, it detracts from the value of your home. By doing a simple remodel, which can sometimes be completed in as little as a day, you can add convenience and value to your home affordably and quickly.
Keeping bathrooms looking pristine is good for the soul and the resell value. By adding a bath wall surround, your entire bathroom will look cleaner and be easier to maintain. Speak to one of Jacuzzi Bath Remodel’s professionals to determine the best plan for your bathroom.
Reach Out Today
The crew at Jacuzzi Bath Remodel is ready and waiting to discuss how we can improve the value of your home through a bathroom remodeling project. Reach out today and share your ideas with us. We will be happy to offer helpful suggestions and to help you reach your goals quickly and affordably with high-quality products and installation.